1680D rug (turnout) is a rug of advanced technology. This is a fully waterproof horse rug, which is made to provide protection and shield from the harshest of weather. This is needed to increase the warmth whenever needed. Try out our comfortable and stylish cooler rugs after competition, during travel or in the stable. 1680D rug (turnout) is a lightweight as well as breathable fly rug, which can be worn in all seasons. These are apt to be used even in the warmer months. Supplied are the quality designed rugs, which provide high level of comfort & suitability to the animals.
- The rug is made durable and attractive in appearance by using a Double Knot Ripstop Nylon for the outer-shell and coating it with Dupont Teflon.
- The rug can provide warmth in the cold as it is insulated with 300 grams of high-loft poly fill.
- The neck cover is insulated with 100 gm poly fill.
- The rug has a smooth nylon lining that polishes hair coat as well as minimize the risk of hair loss.
- The neck attachment features hook and loop closure.
- The hostler can quickly fit the rug/ blanket at the chest area using double adjustable snap & buckle open front with Velcro assist.
- The extended shoulder gusset provides movement freedom to the horse.
- The rug/ blanket wonât move or displace during playing and running, all because of the bias nylon surcingles with elasticized insert.
- The black will not twist or blow out of place in extreme conditions as it has an adjustable/detachable elastic leg straps.
- The reinforced tail cover protects the tail from extreme wind and weather while keeping it clean.
- The horse will remain dry and warm at the same time as this blanket for breathable and waterproof.